2014-01-11

Sammetshätta - Sylvia melanocephala - Sardinian Warbler - Fauvette mélanocéphale

click to enlarge
Sammetshätta - Sylvia melanocephala - Sardinian Warbler - Fauvette mélanocéphale
© NF Photo 121121, on the road, Oued Boussafen,  Morocco

This is a female and I only saw it in a distance in a very dry and bushy place.
 
About Sardinian Warbler on wiki
you tube video
´

Bird D´Pot
The Moroccan trip report on my Travel blog 
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
 , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. En intressant bekantskap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet!!! I think warblers are so difficult to photograph, and you've managed to get a fantastic image to share!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my Moroccan birdblog. :) I appreciate any comment.